At Flying Brick Cider Co, home to Yes said the Seal winery, we will be celebrating in style – join us as we worship this signature varietal of our region all weekend with fine wine, food, song and some fabulous offers. Award winning winery, Yes said the Seal is known for its’ stable of limited release refined cool maritime climate wines, all grown and crafted on The Bellarine.
Book in for lunch, dinner or come and cruise on our bar stools. A glass of top local shiraz in hand, life doesn’t get much better!
Order envy lives here. Head Chef Greg Mendiola evolving Menu always features loads of local produce and will impress.
Just a few of our Winter Shiraz Festival epicurean highlights include:
- A rich & sumptuous Yes said the Seal Shiraz braised Osso Buco, creamy white polenta, pan seared zucchini, herb oil
- House made steak & Yes said the Seal Shiraz Pie, petit salad, tomato relish (served with chips of course!)
- For lovers of Cheese, how about something indulgent, warm and gooey – Baked Camembert 17 truffle oil, sourdough, pomegranate – a perfect partner with the Yes said the Seal Shiraz.
- Or perhaps a well-aged artisan Cheese Platter capped with a house made Shiraz gel?
- Mulled Shiraz – a perfect pairing for the blazing fires both indoor and out
Friday & Saturday nights August 4 & 5! Embrace this winter wine goodness celebration with a Shiraz, some great food and the soul warming ambience of live music from 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- SIX PLUS ONE – Purchase any 6 bottles of your favourite Yes said the Seal wine. Receive a 15% discount as well as a BONUS BOTTLE of our acclaimed Shiraz valued at $50. Winter Shiraz Weekend (Friday August 4 – Sunday August 6) only!